
The boys have had so much fun playing in the snow this winter. Boise does not usually see this much snow. Chris built this great ramp for the boys and they played for hours on it.

Trevor probably went down the ramp 100+ times. He threw a fit when it was time to go inside.

The snow finally melted and the boys were able to ride their new bikes.

Carter is quite a musician. He plays the piano and is learning how to play the electric guitar.
2 comments:
Boys will be boys! I love the ramp. I'm sure Chris was just as excited making it as the boys were sliding down on it. Does Carter play the Wii guitar game too? ;)
Love it!!! So glad you have a blog. We have to hang out tons this summer!!! You guys are tons of fun and I'm so glad we met you thanks to that enrichment activity.
Post a Comment