Trevor just makes me laugh sometimes. The boys were outside skateboarding and Trevor came inside, put his skateboard on the counter, and started rummaging through my baking drawer. I just watched wondering what he could possibly need from the drawer. Then he pulled out the measuring spoons and proceeded to "fix" the wheels on his skateboard. Too cute. Garrett loves to be in pictures and can't help but give everyone bunny ears.
The boys love to skateboard. It scares me to death sometimes because Trevor copies evrything Carter and Garrett do and they are all dare devils. I can't believe no one has broken anything.

1 comments:

Beardall Family said...

I still just smile when I know you are raising 3 crazy boys! That is so funny that Trevor wanted to adjust his wheels w/ measuring spoons! I love it. Definitely save those pics in case he becomes the next Tony Hawk.