Happy 3rd Birthday Trevor

Trevor is waiting patiently for his first present.
He was so excited to get his own baseball mitt, now he can play catch with his brothers. He also got his own baseball bat. He is actually pretty good at baseball. He can toss the ball in the air to himself and hit it. I can't even do that.
We moved inside for the rest of the presents. He can hardly wait.
Thanks for the movies Gema and Gramps! These videos are great they teach him the alphabet, and numbers, and words, etc. The only problem is after he watches them I can't get the songs out of my head. Thanks for the Nintendo DS game Nana and Papa! Yes, my 3 year old can play the DS and not just pretend to play, he can really play. We also just recently learned that he is a great bowler on the Wii. I blame my husband!!

3 comments:

The Becks said...

By the way, that's "Hobbes" sitting next to Trevor in some of the photo's. Trevor loves Hobbes, he protects him while he's sleeping.

Beardall Family said...

He is SOO cute! Look at that yard too. You didn't need to move to Iowa and get acrage, when you already have it! I'm jealous. He's so talented too for such a little guy. The picture of him sitting on the chair looks like he was in studio posing! So cute. Glad to hear he has Hobbes. Maybe he's not growing up too fast. :)

Laura said...

I can't believe he's three! But I can believe that he can actually play Nintendo DS and Wii and three. After all, he's got Chris, Carter and Garrett to teach him.