We're Moving!

Well, after much prayer and deliberation, Chris and I have decided to move! Chris decided to take a great new position in Wells Fargo in Des Moines, Iowa! It will be a great opportunity financially, and we are flying out in two weeks to look for places to live. With any luck, we should be able to afford a few acres of land, which will be great for the Boys to run wild and play.

It will be very difficult to leave our friends and family here in Idaho - but we'll be back often to visit as much as we can.

Anyway - we'll be posting more information soon, and hopefully pictures from our house-hunting trip!

3 comments:

Beardall Family said...

WHAT?!? WHAT?!? WHAT?!? We need to talk!!!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

WHAT?????? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! This is awful news Tiffany. I'm so freakin' sad right now. We were getting so close. And now you're leaving me.

Audrey said...

This better be an April's Fools Day joke Tiffany, or I will be so sad! I'm calling you right now.