Movie Night

After having such a fun block party a few weeks ago, we started talking about having a movie night in our back yard for all the kids (and parents). We made fliers and had the kids pass them out to the neighbors and invited everyone over to watch Speed Racer. The kids were really excited about it and were talking about it all week. I think they were just excited to take their blankets and sleeping bags in the back yard, load up on popcorn and candy and enjoy a good old fashioned outdoor movie. It was so much fun to see everyone turn out and have a great time. I think we're going to try and do one more before it starts getting too cold outside!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your party all the time attitudes...a little envious in fact. it looks like you guys had so much fun. and i can't believe that trevor can ride without training wheels - kadence still struggles with the concept of pedaling! a little a delayed in the coordination department i guess.

go trevor!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

So much fun. I miss you guys TONS

Laura said...

That looks like a ton of fun. Blake would have loved that.

jeffandleath said...

I so wish we had been there!!
Leath

Laura said...

What a fun idea. You guys are always doing something fun.