We've made a list and checked it twice, we'll soon be heading to the land of rice,
All of the kids are snug in their beds, while mom and dad pack for the flight of dread,
To the land of culture and great food we go, I hope we don't eat something we don't know,
While in the midst of this great city, we hope to shop and learn o-plenty,
Where we'll go, no one knows, I know mom wants to get lots of clothes,
We'll see lots of monkeys, of that I'm sure, I hope we don't end up in Kuala Lumpur,
Walking and hiking will be the standard, I'm sure a few of us will want to be pampered,
Many sights will we go and see, plenty of fun I can guarantee,
We'll take lots of pictures I'm sure you can guess, none of them will be of me in a dress,
Plenty of electronic shops in this big city, not to go would be such a pity,
Many stories I hope we can share, I guess it all depends on how clean the air,
We'll be back as soon as we can, hopefully next we go to Japan,
Probably not I'm sure I'll betcha' , 'cause it's hard to rhyme with the word Ninja,
Anyway take care and we'll see you all soon, we'll try to bring back a monkey-baboon.





5 comments:
WHA!?! Seriously?!? You guys are going to HK? So jealous and I'm sure Tiff will get lots of clothes. I had no idea you were such a poet. Love it! When are you leaving? Coming back?
I have no idea why it says, Brandon... that is me, ELISA B!
Yup - We're here! Man it's amazing. It's 2:18 AM Monday morning in Idaho / 4:18 PM Monday evening here in Hong Kong, which will be cool coming home since we'll get to go back in time! I've always wanted to do that. I can't wait to post all the pictures so far, Tiffany's parents apartment has the best view! I'm not sure why it's posting your name as Brandon either - I'll have to check with him on that.. LOL.
That is AMAZING!!! How much fun you guys are having I imagine. I want to hear all about it on your blog when you guys get back. And Tiffany bust out the scrapbooking supplies and scrapbook all of those photos you're taking in Hong Kong. HOW COOL!!!! Wish I were there with you guys
Ha, I found your blog! I feel like James Bond on a spy mission. That picture is awesome! Hope the trip was fantastic.
Post a Comment