Kid Philosophy on Guests & Bathrooms


'Whatcha' doin' out there Trevor?'
So apparently there is an underlying dynamic or 'Kid Philosophy' if you will, that gives any one of our children the rights and privileges to go the bathroom when and wherever he wants. Apparently they feel that having guests over translates into; using the bathroom is merely a 'suggestion'. I don't understand, this has to have been carried down from Tiffany's half of 23 chromosomes...
Naturally... I get stuck with 'Poopy Duty' while she man's the Camera. (Remaining shots not posted for your safety)


5 comments:

Beardall Family said...

Seriously? I can understand peeing anywhere but POOP! Who's this kid's parents anyway? Do I need to call child services? :) And did your powerful sprinklers shoot that trampoline cover over the top of your swing set?

The Becks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Becks said...

Yeah - good point. I'm going to have to go ahead and blame the wind/sprinklers on that one too. There's no way we are that W.T.-LOL. It was a makeshift fort for the boys. Guess I can take it down now. :D

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

That was seriously so FUNNY when that happened. Never heard of a kid taking a crap in his own backyard but I guess when you've got to go you've got to go!!!

Laura said...

Hilarious! Didn't Garrett poop in the corner of Gary & Teri's house when he was younger? Maybe it runs in the family--or maybe it's a boy thing. I really hope not!:)