We have some Powerful Sprinklers!!

Houston we have a problem.

Poor Garrett. All he wanted to do was play in the sprinklers with his brothers. Then I had to go and screw it all up by accidentally hitting the Nitrous button while he was running through one. (I couldn't help it - I swear!) He never even knew what happened to him -- Luckily he landed in the grass on the other side of the fence with minor cuts and bruises. Some of the neighbors in the area said they 'witnessed a small child flying through the air in a rapid ascent'. Tiffany made me put a safety switch on our sprinkler NOS valve to avoid further incidents. I still keep it handy for varmints though, it's a great pastime activity.

6 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That is hilarious! He got some serious air! I LOVE summer and boys!

Beardall Family said...

This is the funniest shot ever. Now are you going to explain what REALLY happened?!? :)

The Becks said...

LOL, Tiffany just happened to get the shot perfect when Garrett was diving over the sprinklers. He's a natural stuntman.

GARY AND TERI said...

and no broken bones YET!!! amazing!! I miss my boys !!!!!!!!!!!

kisses,
NANA

Audrey said...

That is hularious! What a perfect capture (and a classic of Garrett)!

Laura said...

That's an awesome picture! Nice job, Tiff. Can't wait to see you guys next month!