
So Tiffany and her friend Nina went out tonight for a 'girls night'. I volunteered to stay home and have a 'kids night' with the boys... Somehow the word spread throughout the neighborhood and I ended up with more. Anyway, it was pretty fun--I set up the tent in the backyard so the older kids could camp out and play capture-the-flag and the younger ones got the squirt guns and took care of the ants. They managed to find a huge colony above ground. Things got a little harry when the ogre showed up, but the kids were well armed and took him out pretty fast. Later, we moved it inside to watch a movie and eat lots of candy and popcorn, it was great not having any adults around. It's not even Friday yet, don't you just love summer!
1 vs. 100
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You've got to be the favorite dad in the neighborhood!
you should take up babysitting. now I know where to send tanner for some fun.
Post a Comment